- Nokton size and smoothoperation
- Solidity of the Bessa
- Brightness of the Bessa viewfinder, and layout of framelines
- Handling of the Bessa. Its shape feels a bit odd/clunky, especially compared to my 35SP. That might be because Gene had the inexpensive half case on, though. While decent protection, I don't like half cases unless they are luxurious ones such as the Luigi case.
- While overall the VF is great, I found using it with spectacles not optimum. I'd need to wear my contacts for best results
- Shutter sound. While not terribly loud, louder than my Olympus 35SP and a Leica. I think maybe the pitch and metallic quality might be what stood out