Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Waking Up is Hard to Do

I don't wake up easily. It takes me a long time to become functional, with some sort of hot beverage (tea, coffee) required. Until I'm fully awake, I am prone to making mistakes ... my balance isn't good, my perception seems off, and I tend to clumsy moves.

So this morning, as I went to scoop coffee beans into the grinder, I dropped the container in which I store beans, and I had some sweeping to do. Luckily, the container was nearly empty and I had more beans I'd purchased from Boulder Coffee.

The blend I'd spilled? Boulder's Crash and Burn. Of course.

2 comments:

Gene Wilburn said...

I can relate to your difficulty waking up. I love mornings, but am not a morning person. It's really funny that you spilled the crash & burn blend!

Gene

jannx said...

heh... crash and burn, how prescient!