Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blog Roll Addition: John Densky

This past summer, I had the pleasure of meeting John Densky, a freelance photojournalist based in London, ON and Montreal. I added his site to the blog roll. In two days I learned a lot from John, and it is possible we may collaborate in the future. Hooking up with John and Larry Towell at the Home County Folk Festival on the same weekend was amazing ... I remember being ecstatic afterwards, telling my wife that "this was one of the best weekends of my life." She was glad, and I was glad she didn't ask "better than the weekend we got married?" LOL ... Thanks, sweetie!

It's not fair, but here is the "fearless" Densky, photographing a giggling daughter ... Giggling because of what her camera will capture on self-timer. Peace.

No comments: