Thursday, May 03, 2007

Scotland Should be Free

Yes, it has been forever since the last entry. I am working on selling off a passle of photo gear to fund the acquisition of a film scanner, most likely the Nikon Coolscan V. Once that is accomplished, I can work on a large backlog of negatives and slides to be posted here, on flickr and RFF, etc.

In the meantime, tonight I am watching the election results in Scotland, where it currently appears that the Scottish National Party (SNP) have significant gains and may form the majority in the Scottish Parliament.

As a party whose major policy plank is Scottish Independence, I am quite pleased, as I believe Scottish independence is a desirable development.

All the returns are not yet in, but I am hopeful, and congratulate the SNP on the results so far.

Slainte!

No comments: